- What is the converse in math?
- What is Converse clothing?
- What is the meaning of Converse?
- Is conversing a real word?
- How do you use converse in a sentence?
- When did converse become a word?
- Why are Converse called chucks?
- What is the noun of Converse?
- What is the verb form of Converse?
- What is another word for conversing?
- What is another name for Converse?
What is the converse in math?
In logic and mathematics, the converse of a categorical or implicational statement is the result of reversing its two constituent statements. For the implication P → Q, the converse is Q → P. Either way, the truth of the converse is generally independent from that of the original statement.
What is Converse clothing?
Converse /ˈkɒnvərs/ is an American shoe company that designs, distributes, and licenses sneakers, skating shoes, lifestyle brand footwear, apparel, and accessories. As of 2019, Converse sold products through 109 company-owned retail stores in the United States and 63 stores in international markets.
What is the meaning of Converse?
intransitive verb. 1 : to exchange thoughts and opinions in speech : talk spent a few minutes conversing about the weather The leaders were bellowing so loudly that you had to shout to converse with your dinner partner.—
Is conversing a real word?
Conversate is a nonstandard verb that means “to have a conversation.” The standard verb (and the one you should use if you want to be correct) is converse.
How do you use converse in a sentence?
Converse in a Sentence ?
- I chose to converse with my younger sibling in the grocery store while we waited for our Mom to finish talking with her friend.
- If you do not converse with your partner for the project, how will you learn their name and what their plan for the project is?
When did converse become a word?
converse (v.) Sense of “to communicate (with)” in English is from 1590s; that of “talk informally with another” is from 1610s.
Why are Converse called chucks?
In 1921, Charles “Chuck” Taylor, an American semi-professional basketball player, joined Converse as a salesman. After Taylor’s signature was added to the ankle patch as his endorsement, they became known as Chuck Taylor All Stars, the first celebrity-endorsed athletic shoe.
What is the noun of Converse?
Converse in noun form becomes the conversation. Converse itself can be used as a verb as well as noun. Its noun form is also similarly used as a noun come verb.
What is the verb form of Converse?
Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense converses, present participle conversing , past tense, past participle conversed pronunciation note: The verb is pronounced (kənvɜːʳs ). The noun is pronounced (kɒnvɜːʳs ).
What is another word for conversing?
In this page you can discover 13 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for conversing, like: discoursing, talking, speaking, reversing, palavering, exchanging, converting, consorting, conferring, confabulating and chatting.
What is another name for Converse?
Converse Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for converse?