Best Hotel Credit Cards
What hotels are Holiday Inn Express?
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
Is IHG a Hilton property?
Traditional Upscale brands include Crowne Plaza (IHG), Wyndham Hotels (Wyndham), DoubleTree (Hilton), Courtyard (Marriott), Hilton Garden Inn (Hilton), Hyatt Place (Hyatt), and Delta Hotels (Marriott), and they’re suitable for both business travelers and families on vacation.
How can I get free hotel rewards?
The most obvious way to earn free hotel stays is to join a hotel chain’s loyalty program. Every major hotel chain has one. If you prefer one over another or if you just find yourself booking most of your hotel stays with one chain, signing up for their loyalty program is a no-brainer.
- Overall IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card.
- No Annual Fee Hilton Honors American Express Card.
- Marriott Credit Card Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card.
- Hyatt Credit Card World of Hyatt Credit Card.
- Hilton Credit Card Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card.
Are hotel cards worth it?
If you’re hoping for more flexibility to use rewards for flights, rental cars and other travel expenses, hotel cards aren’t a great fit. Annual fees: Not all hotel cards charge annual fees, but most of them do. But if you’re generally fee-averse, it may not be worth the stress.
How do I get a free hotel stay with a credit card?
- Sign up for hotel loyalty programs. Every major hotel brand has a rewards program that gives you credit when you stay at properties within the brand.
- Credit card rewards.
- Credit card anniversary nights.
- Stack rewards.
- Use your phone.
- Leverage your social media following.
What credit score do you need for a hotel credit card?
Consumers with good or excellent credit — or anyone with a FICO score of 740 or higher — are more likely to be approved.